The Entrepreneur Equation
Evaluating the Realities, Risks, and Rewards of Having Your Own BusinesseBook - 2011
It's time to drop the rose-colored glasses and face the facts: most new businesses fail, with often devastating consequences for the would-be entrepreneur.
The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA TODAY bestseller The Entrepreneur Equation helps you do the math before you set down the entrepreneurial path so that you can answer more than just "Could I be an entrepreneur?" but rather "Should I be an entrepreneur?". By understanding what it takes to build a valuable business as well as how to assess the risks and rewards of business ownership based on your personal circumstances, you can learn how to stack the odds of success in your favor and ultimately decide if business ownership is the best possible path for you, now or ever.
Through illustrative examples and personalized exercises, tell-it-like-it-is Carol Roth helps you create and evaluate your own personal Entrepreneur Equation as you:
• Learn what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur in today's competitive environment.
• Save money, time and effort by avoiding business ownership when the time isn't right for you.
• Identify and evaluate the risks and rewards of a new business based on your goals and circumstances.
• Evaluate whether your dreams are best served by a hobby, job or business.
• Gain the tools that you need to maximize your business success.
The Entrepreneur Equation is essential reading for the aspiring entrepreneur. Before you invest your life savings, invest in this book!