Book in A Month
The Foolproof System for Writing A Novel in 30 DaysBook - 2015
If you make time to write and put away all of your excuses, could you stay on track and finish your novel in only a month? With a structured plan and a focused goal, yes, you can!
Using a combination of flexible weekly schedules, clear instruction, and detailed worksheets, author Victoria Schmidt leads you through a proven 30-day novel-writing system without the intimidation factor. Book in a Month shows you how to:
* Set realistic goals and monitor your progress
* Manage your time so that your writing life has room to flourish
* Select a story topic that will continue to inspire you throughout the writing process
* Quickly outline your entire story so that you have a clear idea of how your plot and characters are going to develop before you start writing
* Draft each act of your story by focusing on specific turning points
* Keep track of the areas you want to revise without losing your momentum in the middle of your story
* Relax and have fun--you are, after all, doing something you love
So what are you waiting for? If you've been putting off your book project, let Book in a Month be your guide and find out just how much you can accomplish!
From Library Staff
Starting with planning and organization and moving to daily goals makes this book a go-to for those with busy lives. Charts, forms, and activities helps keep organization neat and manageable, and a set schedule for daily writing makes a book in a month much less intimidating.