23 Anti-procrastination Habits
How to Stop Being Lazy and Get Results in your LifeAudiobook CD - 2014
Learn: How to Stop Procrastinating and Forever Eliminate Your Lazy Habits
Do you struggle with completing projects or specific tasks? We'd all like to get things done and become more productive. But what often happens is we put off important tasks and let them slip through the cracks. The end result? We get overwhelmed by the amount of things to do. In other words, "procrastination" causes you to feel stressed when you're not completing tasks in a systematic manner. The solution is simple: Develop an "anti-procrastination mindset" where you take action on a daily basis and never get overwhelmed by your to-do list.
Right now: Develop "Anti-Procrastination Habits" to Get Immediate Results
It's not that hard to stop procrastinating. Really, all you have to do is form the same habits used by countless successful people and make them part of your routine. While these people often have the same fears and limitations as you, they're able to take consistent action because they've trained themselves to do so. In the audiobook 23 Anti-Procrastination Habits , you will discover a catalog of ideas to help you overcome procrastination on a daily basis. Whereas many books provide a simple list of tips, you'll learn why a specific strategy works, what limiting belief it eliminates, and how it can be immediately applied to your life. In short, you will learn the root causes of your procrastination and how to overcome them.
23 Anti-Procrastination Habits: How to Stop Being Lazy and Get Results in Your Life
23 Anti-Procrastination Habits contains a step-by-step blueprint of how to identify and conquer those lazy feelings. You will learn how to:
- Single-handle your way to overcoming the overwhelm. (APH #8)
- Identify what's really important in your life and then happily ignore everthing else. (APH #1)
- Say "NO" to pointless tasks without angering your boss, friends, or loved ones. (APH #11)
- Start your day by completing your most important projects. (APH #13)
- Take action on a task--even when you're not in the mood to do it. (APH #17)
- Break down very challenging projects into an easy-to-follow blueprint. (APH #5)
- Organize your life so you're not buried in paperwork or your to-do list. (APH #4)
- Complete daily tasks, quickly and easily with a simple time-management technique. (APH #15)
- Get motivated when you don't feel like working on a goal. (APH #20)
You don't have to be controlled by procrastination. You can overcome it by forming a few habits that spur you into taking action.
Would You Like To Know More?
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.